Cygnet Competition Terms and Conditions
1) To participate in the Cygnet competition, comment below our #cygnetorswan Facebook post with a photo containing your cygnet. Entries made by any other platform can not be accepted.
2) The winner will be the most ‘liked’ or ‘loved’ image, selected per venue, from all applicable comments, after the deadline of midnight on 11th February 2019, and who has fulfilled the criteria in 1) above
3) The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over except for Parogon Group employees, all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands and concessions.
4) The Cygnet prize consists of 6 x £100 vouchers and can be redeemed at The Swan with Two Necks – the General Manager of the site will provide details via the Facebook page. The prize can only be used Monday-Saturday at the venue and is subject to table availability. The Swan prize consists of 2 x meals for 8 and can be redeemed at The Swan with Two Necks – the General Manager of the site will provide details via the Facebook page. The prize can only be used Monday-Saturday at the venue and is subject to table availability.
5) We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal to or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
6) Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Facebook account, the first entry only will be accepted.
7) Winners will be contacted via reply to their comment on the competition post mentioned in 1) above and will be asked to provide their contact details via Facebook message to allow supply of their prize.
8) No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection and access to Facebook. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
9) We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be fraudulent, inappropriate or based on misconduct.
10) The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
11) Winners will have one month to claim their prize from the date it is supplied. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
12) The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13) By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
14) Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual’s prior consent.
15) A list of winners’ names can be obtained by sending an SAE and covering letter to: Parogon Group, Newcastle Road Stoke on Trent ST4 6PG, after closure of the promotion.
16) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Parogon Group. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
The Parogon Pubs Holdings Limited – Company Registration 07254876